TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Why I love entrecard
Friday, March 28, 2008 @ 1:27 AM

I have clicked on so many interesting stories and posts thanks to entrecard. I have earned so many points just by dropping my card on sites. I would have to say this is one of the best blog advertising sites I ever found just by stumbling upon someone's blog! If anyone thinks blogging doesn't sell nor advertise well they are seriously mistaken!

I have my regular droppers and I am not the one to just open blogs just to drop my card. If I see any interesting post I will comment. Don't get me wrong I will drop my card but I will definately leave my 2 cents! I love to learn about new and exciting things so keep reading and if you would like to recommend me on entrecard that would be lovely too! I will definitely return the love so you don't have to worry about that!

If you are a regular blogger check out entrecard, you won't be disappointed!

Labels:

back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome