TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Tuesday Toot
Tuesday, March 18, 2008 @ 5:25 PM



Well, I have accomplished some things! I actually got some well needed housework done and got my homework for my classes turned in on time! Being a stay at home mom, Avon lady, army wife, student I am suprised I have time to blog...but then again I don't go to bed til 1 a.m. most days! We moms need more hours thats for sure! My parents will be here tomorrow so that will take some burden off my shoulders and I get to relax some!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome