TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

I've been slacking
Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 1:27 AM

Other than my addiction to Joe Tech blog and winning some entrecard points and winning text ads I had been slacking on my own blogging! Well, I have a good excuse, my parents are here for a few days which have been nice especially since the kids have other people to bug than me!haha But I'm still here and keeping busy. The hubby and I have date night tomorrow night for once! I am excited about that, we don't spend time together just us so we really deserve it! I have been trying to get us to get orders closer to the parents so we'll have more date nights but we'll see about that. Well, my cat decided to lay her butt in front of my monitor so I guess that means I need to log off for the night!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome