TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

I can't believe they are growing!
Sunday, March 9, 2008 @ 11:49 PM


I was a little impatient a week after I planted some seeds (Catnip and basil). I checked on them this morning to water them and little sprouts are coming up! The plant killer is good again! I am so happy that I actually got seeds to grow! I yelled to my hubby "Hey look, my plants are growing" and he sarcastically said "Well, thats what happens when you plant them and water them". I smirked back and said "I NEVER got seeds to grow before so shut up!"

So yeah, I'm happy!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome