TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

I AM hot
Sunday, March 9, 2008 @ 11:53 PM



After I got my hair chopped and layered I took a pic of myself assuming that I probably looked like crap anyway and I just took it to show my friends and family what my new 'do looked like and damn do I look hawt! hehe I have been on weight watchers for a few weeks now so I'm hoping it will pay off in the long run...which reminds me I need to update my other blog soon!

Speaking of hot, we had a heatwave here in Alaska lately...49 degrees!! Yeay!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome