TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Breaking away
Wednesday, March 26, 2008 @ 3:19 AM

After about a year of the myspace blog drama I have been posting on here. I had me a lovely stalker for awhile which was nice..../end sarcasm. I just love being on someone's mind all the time enough for her to check out my profile and blogs. Talk about no life (and not me for once!)

But I love blogging on here because not too many people I know know about this blog and if my stalker finds it then I guess I'm still on her mind!

So anyway, I hope you still continue to check out my blog because I continue to post more in the future about my likes (and dislikes).

I plan on posting my ode to Rachael Ray soon too! Yeay!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome