TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

But...you don't even know that person that well!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @ 6:20 PM



Do you ever meet someone and know that you don't like them? That has happened to me a few times. I think..."How can I really dislike someone that I really don't know?" I guess its just instinct that your inner feelings go "Woah, that person is NOT someone to befriend". I think its your mind's way to help you stay safe from people who you should not trust. I have had that feeling about this one wife. I had met her when I went to my hubby's units thing and gave her the benefit of the doubt but my mind was screaming "NO, do NOT even try it" I just thought she was too fake and trying too hard. It seemed like she wants to make sure everyone like her so she plays like nothing bothers her. I can't reveal too much about her because this is a public blog so the people here will probably know who I'm talking about but we'll just say that her and her husband are not in the unit anymore which is a good thing for me. About hubby's unit...well...that is another blog that might be discussed at a later date....maybe when we are moved! haha
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome