TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Ugh work at home jobs
Sunday, January 20, 2008 @ 4:01 PM

I have been looking for work at home jobs for months now. I don't want to invest in a business, I already do that for Avon(which I LOVE) but I would like a job that I don't have to pay anything into. You shouldn't have to pay to work. Period. When I first was looking I got all the Melaluca people calling me all the time, I don't want to get involved with that. I am sure the products are great but I have to buy their products each and every month which I don't want to do. I save more money at the commissary then purchasing their products. Again, I don't want to pay to work. Then I got involved in the text chat operator but I did it for a month because I realized that I had to spend most of my time on the computer to get at least a minimum of 2000 texts a month. I have 2 kids and I would rather not spend all my time talking to weirdos who think they are in love with me and get jealous if they knew I was talking to other people. So yeah, I'm still on a mission to find a job that I can work a few hours a day and get paid decent. If anyone has a good work at home job lemme know!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome