TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

My website
Saturday, January 19, 2008 @ 10:29 PM

I love informing people about the great sites I find so I decided to put those and the things I find. I would like any input that you have for me to get my site up. I used Google adsense but took them down because I wasn't getting any money with it so I put the google adsense on my blogs to see if I get anything with that.
Check out my website and let me know if you like it! :)
http://www.freewebs.com/whatagreatsite

Thanks,
Crista
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome