TheDomesticGoddess
biography
Welcome to my world! I am an army wife, mom, friend, and neurotic all packed into one...love me or hate me but I can guarantee you that I'm pretty fun to be around! Join me as I talk about my journeys through life(and many states)!
affiliates
link link link link link

tagboard
Your tagboard code goes here.
A width and height of not more than 200px would be awesome!
cbox recommended

Made a believer out of me!
Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 2:34 AM


So when I first saw the commercial for the Dawn Simple Pleasures dishwashing liquid plus air freshener I was like "Who would want that, and who leaves their dishwashing soap next to the sink?" I guess I'm a little OCD but I do not. I was going down the detergent/cleaning aisle and I saw the product on the shelf and got a little curious. I took the one that was called apple pear and peeled off the sticker to smell what the air freshener had to offer and OMG was I in love! That product went right from the shelf into my cart so fast you would have to think I found a pot of gold behind it if you were standing near me! I took it home and left it under my sink since I still had liquid dish soap to use up. I opened it up tonight because I was having a playgroup the next morning and I am in love! It made my kitchen smell sooo good! I am a believer straight up!
back to the top?
Credits: Layout; Icons; Color codes
Best viewed with Firefox/Chrome